3. You accept that Ad-hocsecurity.com is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
4. Ad-hocsecurity.com is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on Ad-hocsecurity.com ("Content") on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on Ad-hocsecurity.com are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by AD HOC SECURITY, LLC or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on Ad-hocsecurity.com. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from AD HOC SECURITY, LLC or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content's copyright notice.
5. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on Ad-hocsecurity.com in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of Ad hoc Security. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of Ad-hocsecurity.com. AD HOC SECURITY reserves the right to make changes to Ad-hocsecurity.com, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on Ad-hocsecurity.com at any time without notice or liability.
6. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through Ad-hocsecurity.com any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Ad-hocsecurity.com, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
8. Ad hoc Security, LLC is not responsible for any costs that may be incurred during installation or maintenance.
9. In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Ad hoc Security, LLC may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Ad hoc Security, LLC has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Ad hoc Security, LLC. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Ad hoc Security, LLC seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work). Ad hoc Security, LLC does NOT endorse or guarantee the companies that we provide links to on our links page in any way. They are provided as a convenience to our customers.
10. Ad hoc Security, LLC is not responsible for typographical errors, or for misjudgments due to customer's screen resolution or screen color depth.
11. Ad hoc Security, LLC makes no representations concerning the legality of certain product applications such as the making, transmission, or recording of video and/or audio signals of others without their knowledge and / or consent. We encourage you to check and comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations before engaging in any form of surveillance or any transmissions of radio frequencies. Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. Transmitter ranges given are conservative clear line of sight ranges. Your range may be more or less, depending on conditions.
12. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ad hoc Security, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
13. In the event that an Ad hoc Security, LLC; product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Ad hoc Security, LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Ad hoc Security reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Ad hoc Security shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
14. Ad hoc Security, LLC makes no representations concerning the legality of certain product applications such as the making, transmission, or recording of video and/or audio signals of others without their knowledge and / or consent. We encourage you to check and comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations before engaging in any form of surveillance or any transmissions of radio frequencies. Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. Transmitter ranges given are conservative clear line of sight ranges. Your range may be more or less, depending on conditions.